This 2015 Mustang rendering is likely the most accurate yet
With the publication of each spy photo we get a better idea of how the 2015 Ford Mustang will look when it makes its debut in a few months. Charles Cronley, or chazcron as he’s known on various Mustang message forums, has pieced those spy shots together to create this illustration and a 360 degree walkaround you see here.
While some of the exterior details are still unknown, this is likely the most accurate rendering of the next-generation Mustang anyone has created so far. And we can vouch for Charles’ accuracy. He used spy shots and JPG versions of three CAD files to render the 2005 Mustang before its debut, and he completely was spot-on. He even had it rapid-prototyped into a 3D model of the car.
Besides the spy photos, Charles has taken guidance from “a couple of people” who have seen the next generation Mustang in person who say there is no C-scoop or “hockey stick” on the side of the car. Insiders also indicate that Ford is “still toying with four or five hood scoops and several headlight assemblies.” At this point no one has indicated that anything is incorrect, but Charles concedes that the quarter window may need a little tweaking, and we’re eager to see how the taillights and rear valence will look.
Have a look a look at the 360 degree version below and tell us your thoughts in the comments section.
- The 2015 Ford Mustang could be 400 pounds lighter
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in Los Angeles
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- Ford announces more details about 2015 Mustang's December 5th reveal date
- Spied: 2015 Ford Mustang caught testing with independent rear suspension
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?
- 2015 Ford Mustang will officially debut on December 5