CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
With the latest round of spy photos all but revealing the face of the 2015 Ford Mustang, it was inevitable that someone would take another crack at a new rendering. That someone is CarBuzz.com, who today posted several new images of what they think the 2015 Mustang will look like. The renderings stick closely to the spy photos, providing the same outline for the upper and lower grille as well as the headlights. There are some big differences, however, particularly with the side intakes and the front splitter.
The new renderings don’t just focus on the front of the car, though, and offer a look at the side and rear of the 2015 Mustang as well. The proposed design shows off thinner, sleeker tri-bar taillights, a gloss finish blackout panel and a modest rear diffuser in between dual exhaust tips. Whether they are accurate are not is impossible to tell since these views of the 2015 Mustang remain largely hidden.
Take a closer look at the new renderings for yourself in the gallery below, and be sure to tell us what you think of the design in the comments section.
- First ride impressions of 2015 Mustang EcoBoost hit the web
- 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition revealed
- Photo Gallery: Ford shows off 2015 Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Ford to offer body-in-white 2015 Mustang with solid rear axle
- Video: Tag along with AmericanMuscle.com at the 2015 Mustang's NY debut
- Newly revealed sketches show origins of the 2015 Mustang's design
- Ruby Red 2015 Ford Mustang GT spotted filming tv commercial in Utah
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Popular Hot Rodding
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun