CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
With the latest round of spy photos all but revealing the face of the 2015 Ford Mustang, it was inevitable that someone would take another crack at a new rendering. That someone is CarBuzz.com, who today posted several new images of what they think the 2015 Mustang will look like. The renderings stick closely to the spy photos, providing the same outline for the upper and lower grille as well as the headlights. There are some big differences, however, particularly with the side intakes and the front splitter.
The new renderings don’t just focus on the front of the car, though, and offer a look at the side and rear of the 2015 Mustang as well. The proposed design shows off thinner, sleeker tri-bar taillights, a gloss finish blackout panel and a modest rear diffuser in between dual exhaust tips. Whether they are accurate are not is impossible to tell since these views of the 2015 Mustang remain largely hidden.
Take a closer look at the new renderings for yourself in the gallery below, and be sure to tell us what you think of the design in the comments section.
- 2015 Ford Mustang face fully revealed in new spy photos
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- The 2015 Ford Mustang could be 400 pounds lighter
- 2015 Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine specs previewed in new Lincoln MKC
- The 2015 Mustang will reportedly have a burnout mode
- A closer look at the 2015 Ford Mustang powertrain lineup
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang to be officially revealed in December
- TIME Magazine releases new photos of 2015 Ford Mustang