CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
With the latest round of spy photos all but revealing the face of the 2015 Ford Mustang, it was inevitable that someone would take another crack at a new rendering. That someone is CarBuzz.com, who today posted several new images of what they think the 2015 Mustang will look like. The renderings stick closely to the spy photos, providing the same outline for the upper and lower grille as well as the headlights. There are some big differences, however, particularly with the side intakes and the front splitter.
The new renderings don’t just focus on the front of the car, though, and offer a look at the side and rear of the 2015 Mustang as well. The proposed design shows off thinner, sleeker tri-bar taillights, a gloss finish blackout panel and a modest rear diffuser in between dual exhaust tips. Whether they are accurate are not is impossible to tell since these views of the 2015 Mustang remain largely hidden.
Take a closer look at the new renderings for yourself in the gallery below, and be sure to tell us what you think of the design in the comments section.
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Tag along with AmericanMuscle.com at the 2015 Mustang's NY debut
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Video: Is this the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost?
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- Video: What it takes to put a 2015 Mustang up on top of the Empire State Building
- 2015 Ford Mustang to get 2.3-liter EcoBoost 4-cylinder with 310 horsepower?
- Video: Take a tour of the 2015 Mustang Convertible's new features
- 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition revealed