CarBuzz.com offers up latest batch of 2015 Ford Mustang renderings
With the latest round of spy photos all but revealing the face of the 2015 Ford Mustang, it was inevitable that someone would take another crack at a new rendering. That someone is CarBuzz.com, who today posted several new images of what they think the 2015 Mustang will look like. The renderings stick closely to the spy photos, providing the same outline for the upper and lower grille as well as the headlights. There are some big differences, however, particularly with the side intakes and the front splitter.
The new renderings don’t just focus on the front of the car, though, and offer a look at the side and rear of the 2015 Mustang as well. The proposed design shows off thinner, sleeker tri-bar taillights, a gloss finish blackout panel and a modest rear diffuser in between dual exhaust tips. Whether they are accurate are not is impossible to tell since these views of the 2015 Mustang remain largely hidden.
Take a closer look at the new renderings for yourself in the gallery below, and be sure to tell us what you think of the design in the comments section.
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
- Ford announces more details about 2015 Mustang's December 5th reveal date
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang prototype caught on camera
- 2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
- Video: Learn what inspired the 2015 Ford Mustang's exterior
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Galpin Auto Sports virtually customizes the 2015 Ford Mustang
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in Los Angeles