Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- Shelby GT350 to be featured at 2015 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Mint 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible nets $308,000
- One-off Shelby GT500s to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- New Product: JMS 2.4-inch supercharger pulley for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show