Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- Rare 1970 Shelby GT500 going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- 2012 Shelby 1000 makes official debut at New York Auto Show
- Video: Watch a Shelby GT500 blow up a dyno
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500