Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Road & Track gets sideway in the 2012 Shelby 1000
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Rare 1965 Shelby GT350R fails to meet reserve at $730,000 at RM's Arizona auction
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports shows off custom widebody 2011 Shelby GT500
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip