Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- RK Motors debuts custom 1967 Shelby GT500 RK527
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS Anniversary Edition
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- Live photos of the 2012 Shelby GT350 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show