Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang
- 2013 Shelby 1000 previewed ahead of New York Auto Show debut
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- Shelby Mustang 45th anniversary celebrated at the Quail Motorsports Gathering