Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find to go up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January
- Shelby, Ford to Continue Building the GT500KR in 2009
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- 1965 Shelby GT350R sells for $990,000 at RM auction