Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- Reggie Jackson's 1965 Shelby GT350 going up for auction
- 1966 Shelby GT350 SCCA B-Production Race Car nets $159,500 at RM auction
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- Shelby unveils 2011 GT350 at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital