Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- 1968 Shelby GT350 barn find recovered after 30 years
- Shelby builds one-off GT500 Super Snake 'Need for Speed' Edition
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- Last classic Shelby GT350 built going under the hammer
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system