Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- 1965 Shelby GT350 Paxton Prototype sells for $572,000 at RM's Monterey auction
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Shelby GTS officially announced at New York Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT