Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- 2013 Shelby GT500's supercharged V8 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list
- Shelby considering additional models including V6, Twin-Turbo GT500
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS Anniversary Edition
- 1965 Shelby GT350 Paxton Prototype sells for $572,000 at RM's Monterey auction
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip