Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- 1965 Shelby GT350R sells for $990,000 at RM auction
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- 2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- 2013 Shelby GT500 with 600+ horsepower in the works?
- 2013 Shelby 1000 officially revealed in NY
- Shelby to unveil 800 horsepower 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show