Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: Galpin's latest widebody Shelby GT500 shows off classic paint scheme
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned off for charity at second annual "Get Your Heart Racing" fundraiser
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- Video: 2011 Shelby GT500 laps Virginia International Raceway
- Shelby releases 2010-2011 parts catalog
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show