Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- A tour of Classic Recreations, home of the Shelby GT500CR
- 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find to go up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January
- Shelby officially unveils Anniversary Edition Mustangs
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Last classic Shelby GT350 built going under the hammer
- 2011 Shelby GT500 in high demand, Ford limiting production to 5,500 units
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Lowest mileage 1967 Shelby GT500 in existence going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- Live photos of the 2012 Shelby GT350 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show