Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT350 Anniversary Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Triple Yellow
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show