Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- Classic Recreations announces Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Shelby to auction 2011 GT350 at the Jordin Sparks Experience
- The top 10 Shelby Mustangs of all time
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show