Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 1966 Shelby GT350 SCCA B-Production Race Car nets $159,500 at RM auction
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- 2013 Shelby GT500's supercharged V8 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Video: Motor Trend finds out if the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake's 850 horsepower is too much
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500