Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- 1965 Shelby GT350 Paxton Prototype sells for $572,000 at RM's Monterey auction
- 2011 Shelby GT350 trounces Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 in Road and Track comparison test
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby to unveil EcoBoost-powered car at Detroit Auto Show?
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system