Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
Earlier today Shelby unveiled its latest Mustang creation at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit – the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody. We’ve already told you all the details earlier, including the 3-inch and 6-inch gain in width, front and rear respectively, the 20-inch wheels and tires, and the 850 horsepower supercharged V8.
Now we can proudly bring you live photos of the Super Snake Widebody directly from the show floor at the COBO convention center. You can check out the car in detail in the gallery below, and let us know what you think of the car in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GTS Police Interceptor Concept imagined
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- 1966 Shelby GT350 SCCA B-Production Race Car nets $159,500 at RM auction
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- Shelby unveils 2011 GT350 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1965 Shelby GT350 sells for $374,000