Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Want a chance to win a brand new 2013 Ford Mustang? Today’s your lucky day. Ford Racing and Falken Tire will be giving away a 2013 Mustang, and all you have to do is fill out a simple form on Ford Racing’s Facebook page. This won’t just be an ordinary Mustang, though. The car will be specially customized by Formula Drift drivers Justin Pawlak and Vaughn Gittin Jr. using a variety of Ford Racing parts. The sweepstakes values the Mustang at $63,325, so we’re guessing the modifications will more than a wheel and sticker package.
As always, there are a few rules for the contest. You must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia, and anyone associated with Falken Tire or Ford Motor Company is ineligible. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per email and per Facebook account. The sweepstakes ends October 15th.
Click here to enter the Falken Tire/Ford Racing 2013 Mustang Sweepstakes.
- 2013 Mustang to get Shelby GT500 styling cues, increase in horsepower
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- Ford releases second 2013 Mustang teaser showing new LED headlights
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang GT
- Ford releases dozens of new photos of the 2013 Mustang