Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Want a chance to win a brand new 2013 Ford Mustang? Today’s your lucky day. Ford Racing and Falken Tire will be giving away a 2013 Mustang, and all you have to do is fill out a simple form on Ford Racing’s Facebook page. This won’t just be an ordinary Mustang, though. The car will be specially customized by Formula Drift drivers Justin Pawlak and Vaughn Gittin Jr. using a variety of Ford Racing parts. The sweepstakes values the Mustang at $63,325, so we’re guessing the modifications will more than a wheel and sticker package.
As always, there are a few rules for the contest. You must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia, and anyone associated with Falken Tire or Ford Motor Company is ineligible. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per email and per Facebook account. The sweepstakes ends October 15th.
Click here to enter the Falken Tire/Ford Racing 2013 Mustang Sweepstakes.
- Video: Watch the full Alcatraz "Bullitt" chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
- Ford officially announces 2013 Mustang with updated look and new options
- Ford relaunches official Mustang site with new price and build option for 2013 model year
- Late Model Restoration begins 2013 Mustang 'Project High Impact'
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Ford launches new and improved online customizer for the 2013 Mustang
- Where does the 2013 Mustang GT's extra 8 horsepower come from?
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips