Video: Watch the full Alcatraz “Bullitt” chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
For its season finale, the Fox television show Alcatraz filmed an elaborate reenactment of the famous car chase scene in the 1968 movie Bullitt. While the Alcatraz version undoubtedly has its differences, one being that the star of the chase is a Deep Impact Blue 2013 Mustang GT rather than a Highland Green 1968 Mustang Fastback, many of the same San Francisco streets and camera angles originally used in Bullitt are featured in the new chase scene.
The episode aired earlier this week on Monday evening, but in case you missed it we have the entirety of the chase scene available for you to watch. Check out the Alcatraz chase scene and the 2013 Ford Mustang in action in the video below, and try and pick out the similarities and differences from the the original one in Bullitt.
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Video: Watch Big Muscle transform their 2013 Mustang GT into a track car
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)
- Late Model Restoration begins 2013 Mustang 'Project High Impact'
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang in 'Gotta Have It Green'
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- Where does the 2013 Mustang GT's extra 8 horsepower come from?
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th