Video: Watch the full Alcatraz “Bullitt” chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
For its season finale, the Fox television show Alcatraz filmed an elaborate reenactment of the famous car chase scene in the 1968 movie Bullitt. While the Alcatraz version undoubtedly has its differences, one being that the star of the chase is a Deep Impact Blue 2013 Mustang GT rather than a Highland Green 1968 Mustang Fastback, many of the same San Francisco streets and camera angles originally used in Bullitt are featured in the new chase scene.
The episode aired earlier this week on Monday evening, but in case you missed it we have the entirety of the chase scene available for you to watch. Check out the Alcatraz chase scene and the 2013 Ford Mustang in action in the video below, and try and pick out the similarities and differences from the the original one in Bullitt.
- Build and price the 2013 Mustang...in Canada
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- Late Model Restoration begins 2013 Mustang 'Project High Impact'
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Where does the 2013 Mustang GT's extra 8 horsepower come from?
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th