Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
Perhaps one of the biggest complaints regarding the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 was the color schemes for the Laguna Seca model, and many Mustang enthusiasts weren’t happy with the silver/red and black/red paint combinations. Ford responded to those complaints for the 2013 model year by offering the Laguna Seca in all new colors. We were able to see the School Bus Yellow / Sterling Gray combination in the car that debuted at the LA Auto Show in November, but were even more eager to see the Black / Sterling Gray combination.
Thankfully Ford has brought out an example to the Detroit Auto Show, although it’s somewhat difficult to get a proper view of the car since Ford has the car on its side to give show-goers a look at the underside of the car. Even so, we think it’s by far the best color combination for the Laguna Seca yet, and can’t wait to see photos of one on the road.
You can see our photos of the Black/Sterling Gray 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- One-off 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 to be raffled off for charity at Woodward Dream Cruise
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang Boss 302
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 to get more tech including SYNC
- 2013 and 2012 Mustang Boss 302 side by side at the L.A. Auto Show
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 added to Forza 4's August Car Pack
- Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV